ADS

Thursday, February 12, 2009

HAIR CARE AND WASHING

Today's post is about washing hair, and from now on, I will try to attach a picture that correspond with each post topic. If you want to have clean and healthy hair, take good care of it. First, choose a shampoo with hair conditioning and with a good amount of zinc in it. Pantene Pro-V has a shampoo just for that. Pantene Pro-V is for guys and girls also, so don't be embrassased if you are a guy using it. I used Herbal Essences before, the shampoo is just really fragrant. You can use soap to wash your hair, but I wouldn't recommened it. Yes it will get your hair clean also, but not as much of a great job as shampoo. Pert Plus and Head and Shoulders are all great shampoos.

In order to be a thorough wash, you should wash your hair for a good 5 minutes at least. I know guys who wash their hair for only for like less than a minute. How do I know this? They come out of the shower in less than 10 minutes, which means they haven't spend much time washing their hair. Use a bit of strength to scratch your head a little, and all around your head. If you got your hair washed in a barber shop before, you should imitate what your hair washer is doing. I love their head massage techniques. Then you simply rinse it off the foam completely. Then you can dry your hair with a towel and blow dry it if you want. Of course if you are going to comb your hair, don't blow it.

1 comment:

  1. I currently use Head and Shoulders. I found out about Selsun Blue when I had a bit of dandruff and I used it until it went away. I have to admit that my favorite shampoo is Pantene Pro V. haha

    ReplyDelete