ADS

Monday, February 2, 2009

FINGERNAILS AND TOENAILS

Fingernails should be clipped and trimmed once every 2 weeks while toenails should once every 2 months. You must be thinking, "isn't this obvious?" Well, it's obvious but I see a lot of guys(even old men) do not do it. I'd seen some guys where every finger is roughly well-clipped except the thumb, in which it growed out looking like a damn claw used as a weapon or something. A very few guys I had seen where their fingernails had not been clipped in ages and dirt is piling up in the recesses of the fingernails. I cut my fingernails once every week and I enjoy doing it, but I don't really trimmed it. So guys, this is a simple task; go buy yourself a nail clipper and trimmer(optional) and take care of your nails frequently.

Plus, if you have minor calluses on your palms, on your fingertips, on your toetips, etc.. they should be cut off also. If you want, you can also buy some kind of acid for which the purpose is to remove calluses. After you are done cutting your callus(es), put a tiny dab of lotion on the area(s). You want the area to remain smooth and moist, not rough and dry. I know that it takes a long time for the calluses to go away, but it will eventually, just make sure to keep putting on lotion. This seem like it should be written in a separate article, but I think it goes hand in hand with fingernails and toenails.

TRY not to bite your fingernails and toenails(if you have the ability, lol). I know they're delicious and addictive to a lot of people. I even do it once in a while. But, let's admit it, it's a bit disgusting and you're really not doing your nails a favor. Your teeth will never be sharper and cut better than your nail clipper. You're simply making your fingernails look jagged and might bite too much of the fingernails off that will lead to bleeding. AND PLEASE DO NOT EVER, EVER BITE OR CLIP YOUR NAILS IN PUBLIC. This is just having simple manners. Then again I mostly see middle-aged women clipping their fingernails and toenails in the subway trains. It is just disgusting and it seems like they do not feel an ounce of disgrace in them. Maybe I will write an article about manners in the future.

I guess that's it for now.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I've seen people clip their nails in public. That's just one of the nastiest things that you can do in public.

    ReplyDelete