ADS

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

HAIRCUTS

The frequency in which men get a haircut varies greatly. In general, it is safe to say that a haircut should be once a month. For me, it's once every 2 months or even 2 and a half months. I always cut my hair very short and it would take at least four weeks before I can gel my hair again. Yes, I admit it, I hate haircuts, and this hatred contributes to my infrequency of trips to the barber shop, even though my hair grows pretty fast. There is no style to my haircut, just make it really short.

My advice for getting a great haircut is to develop a great relationship with your barber. This is very important. Because in time, your barber will know what your style is when he experiments with your hair. If you do know, then your barber do not need to do any guesswork. If you are unsatisfied with something, tell your barber to fix it. Besides, you do not want leave the barber shop with a bad haircut and live up with that for a month or two until your next visit. After a few visits, hopefully you and your barber are like friends now, know each others' names and having great conversations. By this time, he will know what style you like, be in tune with it, and knows what to do without you telling him. Just make sure to tip your barber well and he will pay extra attention to your hair every single time.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, definitely tip your barber well. And also, your bartender and your doorman if you have one.

    ReplyDelete