ADS

Monday, February 2, 2009

ABOUT THIS BLOG

First and foremost, I would like to introduced myself. My name is Lin, male, and in my twenties. Yes, you got that right, I am MALE and writing a blog about general health and beauty; subjects that in a male-dominated society deemed be written by a female. Since I am male, and just starting out this blog, it is safe to say that this blog is more for the male viewers than it is for female viewers, but welcome comments from both parties.

Why do I want to create this blog? Honestly, a lot of guys just simply don't take good care of themselves. Don't be ashamed, EVERY GUY WAS OR STILL IS ONE OF THEM! Do you have male companions that smell bad or don't shave often? Boys that let their hair grow out for months without a haircut? Those unclipped fingernails and toenails? Well this blog is about taking good care of yourself as a man so you can look good and smell good and be healthy. We will be talking about all sorts of topics from acne to pubic hair to excerising and dieting. And yes you will find out more about my health and beauty problems and how I took care of them. So in general, this blog is about addressing health and beauty problems and ways to correct them.

Some of you may think "Oh it's just so gay to take care of yourself as a guy?" You people need to change that view, because everybody care about theirs looks at some level no matter how much they tried to deny it. It's not gay, it's simply call taking care of yourself.

So that's it and in the coming days, more posts will be added for your viewing pleasure. Later

1 comment: