ADS

Thursday, February 19, 2009

TRIMMING YOUR EYEBROWS

Taking care of our eyebrows is more of a frequent task for women than it is for men. Removing eyebrow hair can be a difficult task and I would highly recommend you to just pay a professional to do it. This is one of the areas of the face where it's hard to groom. Removing eyebrow hair can be a risky task when doing it by yourself. You do not want to mess up your hair here. Plus, I don't think it's expensive just to remove some eyebrow hair.

For guys, if you do want to trim a little bit of your eyebrow hair, use a tweezer and a pair of small scissors. DO NOT EVER SHAVE YOUR EYEBROW HAIR THOUGH! Try to cut your the edges of your eyebrow hair linearly, giving them a bit more of a rigid shape and form. Cut the areas where the hair is more scatter apart, which around the edges. It is hard to describe on how to groom your eyebrow hair, but it should just be a little litttle bit shorter. In fact, forget about the little pair of scissors if you want, just use tweezers and pluck the hair out around the edges. Folks, just get your eyebrows threaded or cut by a professional. I do not know much about this. I do not feel comfortable giving you advice that might messed up your eyebrows. Remember to trim your eyelashes too if they're long.

1 comment:

  1. I'm guilty of shaving my eyebrows. I'll try to stop now.

    ReplyDelete